Garage Door Spring Repair Grand Prairie, TX
Zip Codes we serve: 75050 | 75051 | 75052 | 75053 | 75054
If you have a garage door, you probably already know that it is one of the most frequently used contraptions in your home. You use it multiple times a day; every time you take your car out or bring home. That makes it easy to understand the parts of a garage door are fairly susceptible to damage. Garage door parts include parts such as springs, hinges, panels, opener and more. Of these, springs are quite crucial but have quite the limited life and are quite prone to damage. If you live in or around Grand Prairie, TX then Garage Door Spring Repair Grand Prairie, TX can help you out with all your garage door spring repair issues, including broken garage door torsion springs or broken garage door extension springs.
Further Info on Garage Door Springs
There are mainly two types of Garage door springs.
- Extension springs: they extend all the way when you operate the garage door, are less durable, hence don’t last as long as the second type of springs.
- Torsion Springs: they don’t extent all the way when you operate the garage door, are more durable than extension springs hence last longer.
We have both extension springs and torsion springs and that too from the most sought after manufacturers in the industry. To name a few, we have garage door springs from Amarr, C.H.I., Clopay, Midland, Northwest Door, Raynor, Wayne Dalton, Liftmaster, and Sears.
The main function of garage door springs is to counter-balance the weight of the garage door. Now, a garage door could easily way above 200 lbs, so, naturally, springs have quite a heavy duty job to do. This is why they have quite a limited life, in fact, most springs are meant to last a mere 10,000 cycles. Good ones last up to 20,000 cycles. That said, it is not necessary that a spring would only come undone due to the ravages of time. Springs are also capable of breaking, but it is possible to repair them, and we can. Just be sure to call us as soon as you spot the first signs of spring damage. Signs of spring damage include:
- The garage door springs are making a weird, loud, screechy sound when you use the garage door
- The garage door is not closing all the way down
- The garage door is not going all the way up
- The garage door is moving with too much friction
- The garage door is not responding to the remote properly
- Garage door spring adjustment problem
We Offer Other Services as Well
We repair and replace garage door springs. We also repair and replace all other garage door parts. In addition, we offer the following services as well:
- Garage Door Maintenance
- Garage Door Inspection
- Adjusting garage doors spring properly
- Garage Door Spare Parts
- Garage door extension spring replacement
- Garage door torsion spring replacement
- Garage door spring repair tips
- Garage door spring replacement tips
Why choose us?
All our technicians are trained and qualified to be performing the role they perform in our establishment. We are a professional firm that conducts business in a professional manner, right from the way we deal with you to the way we book your appointment and even the way we leave your home once the job is done (clean). In addition, we are among the very few garage door spring repair companies in Grand Prairie, TX that offers all the below mentioned benefits to our customers.
- Life Time warranty with springs
- Emergency services
- Special Offers all year round
- 24/7 Availability
- 3 hour response time
- Availability on the weekend
- Public Holiday Availability
- Multiple options for springs
- Same day garage door installation
- Friendly, professional staff
- Provide most affordable garage door spring repair cost
Some may find it hard to believe that a garage door company with modestly proceed services offers this many advantages but that’s us. We are a family oriented busies that understands that garage door related expenses are unforeseen and may very well throw the budget of homeowners for a toss. We price our services, keeping such things in mind. In fact, we even have a bunch of special offers to help you avail our services at an even friendlier price.
Feel free to call or e-mail us any time. Like we mentioned before, we book appointments at the convenience of our customers and not our own. We would call before arriving and clean up before leaving. The contact information is given at the bottom of the page. We wish to hear from you soon.
Note: We DO NOT sell garage door parts. We provide industry leading service and repair work with the highest quality products available in the market. This is also why we provide 30 day labor warranties and LIFETIME warranties on almost everything we provide to our customers. We do not recommend that homeowners perform garage door repair work on their own as it can, and has, caused serious injury and death.